11.22.2010

Embroidery hoop ornaments

I made some pseudo ornaments with embroidery hoops the other day.  For now they're hanging on our mantel hooks, but they'll be distributed elsewhere once I break out the Christmas decorations for reals and I make new stockings. 




Super easy and I really like them.  I spray painted the hoops, put some fabric in them and gussied it up, then twisted some wire wrapped some wire around the top and bent it into a hook.  Maybe this will get me back in my crafting grove.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

you kill me. these are way cute.

Amanda said...

Hello! I love this idea. I featured it on my blog today! Love if you stopped by! And if you don't mind - while your there clicking on my widget. Each click we get P&G is donating 1 days worth of water! Thanks!

Amanda
todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com