9.28.2011

I can park in my garage again!

Great news, right?  Too bad I didn't get it done before Mim had to suffer through hot car seat buckles all summer, but at least I won't have to scrape the car this winter.


I also didn't get any before pictures.  Too bad, because it was sooooooooo awful.  It was still a huge mess from Mim's Christmas gift and it just got worse this spring- we put a lot of stuff in there and un-put away a lot of things that never ended up being put back.


Here's what it looks like now:

That dresser there in the back, that's going to be awesome someday.  I got it for $60 (I think- it might have been $80) on KSL (a local classifieds here in Utah).  So just you wait, it's going to be excellent.  Eventually. 

Remember how I said "Next up, the basement!" like a year ago?  I would say it again, but I don't want to jinx anything.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I just found your blog-I love Lehi! and the thing that I noticed-you have a Mim! I have a daughter we call Mim as well, but she is 18 now...its short for Miriam, what about you
Suzanne