2.07.2011

What's my deal?

This is my deal:  I've been working on a big project and haven't done much superfluous crafting.  And just barely I was going to take a picture of what I have done, but the camera battery is dead.  So, here's something I did last year that I still just love.



The original idea was here, I believe.


Anyway, I'll post about my big project sometime soon, once I've made a little more progress.  For now, thanks for still reading (you know, if anyone actually still is).

Oh, I almost forgot!  Some awesome crafting news for me- I won a Silhouette from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar!!  I love that blog and I'm loving the Silhouette, as well.  I'm still figuring some things out, but I have some ideas for it.  By "some," I mean a billion.

1 comment:

Mom in High Heels said...

Wait, you won MY Silhouette machine?????? Well!
Seriously, congrats! How exciting. I can't wait to see what you come up with!